The WSA Board is looking for dedicated, community oriented people to join them in empowering and inspiring the dreams of people with developmental disabilities. The WSA Board is looking for members who:
- Have a passion to work on behalf of individuals with disabilities to further their overall well-being and quality of life.
- Have previous Board or other volunteer experience is highly desirable.
- Have a willingness to further your understanding of Alberta Human Services’ policies surrounding Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD).
- Demonstrate a high level of engagement in board meetings, committee meetings, related community events, and special events of the Association.
- Have professional expertise in one or more of the following areas: Government relations, legal, risk management, human resources, community engagement, fundraising, marketing, public relations, event planning, lobbying, and/or accounting.
For more information, please review the Board of Directors Posting. Please submit applications to Emily Boomer at firstname.lastname@example.org.