Winnifred Stewart Association is dedicated to helping raise public awareness about developmental disabilities and offers a variety of resources for this purpose. WSA currently offers the following resources: self-advocacy, media, and third-party website links to other relevant organizations.
If you are searching for more information or want to learn more about developmental disabilities, Winnifred Stewart Association has compiled the following links to relevant organizations and associations as an additional resource.
- Abilities Canada
- Alberta Council of Disability Services
- Alberta Government - Alberta Supports
- Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
- Canada Revenue Agency - Registered Disability Savings Plans
- Canadian Down Syndrome Society
- Edmonton Down Syndrome Society
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Board- Edmonton Region
- Protection for Persons in Care
- Start With Hi Initiative
Our individuals and staff are very involved in their community and encourage everyone to be as well. The following links provide information on various programs and opportunities.
Other service providers used by WSA: