Over the years, Winnifred Stewart Association has been privileged to partner with several community organizations and businesses in promoting common interests. Some current corporate sponsors and partners include:
Adroit Investment Management
Alberta Lottery Fund
Edmonton Community Foundation
Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation
Gateway Mechanical Services
Government of Alberta - Alberta Seniors and Community Supports
Kinsmen Club of Edmonton
Krawford Construction Inc.
Mayfield Rotary Club
Petrocom Construction Ltd.
Realtors Community Foundation
Red Arrow Motorcoach
Shores Jardine LLP
The Edmonton Sun
West Edmonton Business Association (WEBA)
Williams Engineering Canada
Mindful Hearts Building Project
Thank you to all of our volunteers, staff, donors and sponsors for helping to make our 3 Inspiring Dreams Galas a huge success! Your participation helped raise over $400,000 which will go towards the creation of the Mindful Hearts Building Project. Thank you for your support of this project which will honour Winnifred Stewart’s commitment to lifelong quality of service to the individuals we support.
All Donors and sponsors are recognized for their contributions on the Association's Wall of Honour located at our main building at 11130 131 Street, Edmonton, AB.
In developing partnerships, WSA makes every attempt to ensure the following criteria are met in order for the partnership to be successful*:
- Active involvement of both partners in the design and implementation of the partnership project or program.
- Mutually beneficial, creative, and sustainable solutions that meet organizational and partner needs.
- A wide spectrum of resources brought to the program by both partners. For business, this might include a mix of direct financial support and sponsorship dollars, in-kind contributions of resources, and involvement of employee volunteers. For WSA/WSF, this could mean involvement of individuals and staff, use of equipment and space, and volunteer opportunities.
- Maximum leverage of Limited Resources through the involvement and coordination of other private, voluntary sector, and government agencies. This could mean involving other organizations to meet the needs of all partners.
- Clearly identified measurement and evaluation criteria, developed as applicable to the project, showing the impact and benefit to the community and the partners.
*Adapted from the Canadian Centre for Philanthropy
To find out how you can become a corporate sponsor or get involved in a rewarding partnership with WSA, call 780-453-6707 or email us.